Piano Teacher London. Piano Tutor.
The process of registration or requesting further information starts with you completing a registration
form (if the pupil is under 18 a parent or guardian must complete the
Once you receive confirmation that your registration process is complete.
We do not even charge a registration fee!
We never pass your details onto anyone else.
Please fill out the form below to begin your free
registration or requesting further information.
Please fill out the form below to begin your free registration or requesting further information.
For private piano lessons with a qualified teacher at your home, you will need a piano that has recently been tuned or a digital piano or a full-size keyboard with touch-sensitive keys.
For our Online lessons, you will need a Skype Technology and a good quality internet connection.
Use the site below to test your internet speed.
You will need a laptop or a tablet that has a built-in webcam. Tablets may require a special clamp to enable positioning.
Alternatively, you will need a computer with a separate webcam/microphone and speakers/headphones.
You will also need to buy the music you will be learning. You will be able to buy it on this web store.
- do my part to help each student succeed in reaching their musical goals
- teach students how to practice effectively
- teach students using a well-rounded
- approach that includes music theory, proper piano technique, piano repertoire, functional keyboard skills and more
- teach the individual and adjust my teaching approach to the needs,strengths and weaknesses of each student
- provide a positive and fun atmosphere where learning will happen, and beautiful music will be made!
- provide for my lessons well-tuned piano , CD player and other needed supplies
- avoid noises in the lesson room ( visitors, friends, phone calls, animals, children, TV, Radio)
- provide for my lessons good lightening
- listen attentively at lessons without doodling on the piano
- arrive at my piano lesson on time with a great attitude, ready to learn and make music!
Your payment reserves your lesson time. It is yours to use, or not use, as you wish. Cancellations for reasons such as activities, colds and doctor/dentist appointments are generally not made up. Exceptions include family hospital-related emergencies and family crisis. If two lesson times are missed in a single month, a piano lesson may be requested. Summer lessons may be cancelled at any time, and payment will be credited to the next month.
- 5% Discount - for two consecutive music hours running back to back with the same teacher.
- 10% Discount - for the following term , if you recommend us and your friend join us & 5% Discount - for the following term of your friend joining thepianolesson.co.uk